Best Keto Protein Foods
11 Apr 2020

The Best Keto Protein Foods

Keto Protein Foods - 60 Day Keto diet plan for beginners

The Best Keto Protein foods for a successful keto diet, should come from healthy low carb fat sources and are split into two categories following the 80/20 rule.

80% of the protein you eat should come from food such as eggs, bacon, pork, steak, ground beef and lamb. The rest, 20% should come from cheese, chicken, nuts and fish.



Listed below are some of The Best Keto Protein Foods to include in your Keto Diet (read or scroll down)

There are many recipes on my website that provide a healthy amount of protein, carbs and fat ( also known as macros) to go along with your keto diet. Find out about Keto Fats and Keto Carbs.

You also need to know how much of each to eat every day. Following a keto diet plan with recipes tailored to your macros, including calories takes you one step closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click the link below.

  • Chicken, dark meat if possible
  • Turkey, dark meat if possible
  • Venison
  • Beef
  • Salmon
  • Sardines
  • Tuna
  • Shrimp
  • Pork
  • Lamb
  • Eggs
  • Natural cheeses
  • Unsweetened, whole milk plain Greek yogurt
  • Whole milk ricotta cheese

Remember to comment below on what your thoughts are of this tip. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.

#keto #ketogenic #ketorecipes #wightloss #fatloss #diet #bodytransformation #love #food #ketoprotein #ketobeer #lowcarb  #intermittentfasting #fasting #protein #fat #carb #ketodrinks

Leave a comment